[Building Sakai] automated email notification when a user is added into a new site

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Jul 24 06:51:45 PDT 2014

The code around notifications has changed a lot between Sakai 2.7 and Sakai
10.  Your question is very difficult to answer without knowing what version
of Sakai you are using.  If you are using a recent version of Sakai, you
should look into the Email Template Administration tool in Administration
Workspace.