[Building Sakai] automated email notification when a user is added into a new site

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:42:13 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I try to change some wording in the initial email notification code when a
user is added into a new site. I thought
site-manage/site-manage-impl/impl/src/bundle/  was the right place but I
could not find the wording

Once you have your account, you can login in to Sakai:
1. Open Sakai .....
2. Click the Login button ...
3
4.

I saw some related jiras such as SAK 5244, 5911, but they didn't indicate
the code location. I hope somebody kindly tells me where I can find the
code and thank you.