[Building Sakai] V10 source code?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:04:49 PDT 2014

Only core tools and services whip with a release. Gradually more are added
as they pass various criteria, some are removed if they are no longer
supported/used etc.

If you want to run additional tools you need to go and check them out
individually and build as per their own instructions. If you had a bunch of
tools from 2.8 previously, then you'll need to migrate them over for Sakai
10.

However 331 top level items sounds like you are in the wrong place. I can't
think of 331 modules for Sakai. Would be good if you can give a listing?

cheers,
Steve