[Building Sakai] Local bug, but possibly RSF framework issue

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 04:59:18 PDT 2014

You can see this happening on Sakai trunk when you use the
participants helper for the second time with the error message:

2014-07-11 12:44:27,616 ERROR http-bio-8080-exec-5
org.sakaiproject.site.tool.helper.participant.impl.SiteAddParticipantHandler
- Could not get site and thus, site properties.

This happens because
org.sakaiproject.site.tool.helper.participant.impl.SiteAddParticipantHandler#getAllowNonOfficialAccount()
is called when site is null.