[Building Sakai] Local bug, but possibly RSF framework issue

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 05:01:38 PDT 2014

The Sakai bug is:

- in sakai.properties set: nonOfficialAccount=false
- on a site add a property nonOfficialAccount=true
- attempt to add a external participant to the site, it should work ok, the
second time you attempt to add a participant you won't get the option for
add an external user.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford