[Building Sakai] Local bug, but possibly RSF framework issue

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 04:42:24 PDT 2014

Locally I'm seeing an issue where if you add a participant to a site
and then attempt to add another participant to the site the code blows
up (local code). Now looking into this it seems that when confirming
the addition of the first participant it calls the reset method on
SiteAddParticipantsHandler (which nulls everything out). Then when an
attempt is made to add a second participant an instance of the
AddHandler is created but the instance of SiteAddPartifipantsHandler
is re-used from the last request. All these beans are defined in
requestContext.xml so my understanding was that they should be created
for each request, but this doesn't seem to be the case in my testing.

This is on Sakai 10.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford