[Building Sakai] Sakai10 Keitai Api

Chanakya puramshetty.srinu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:32:29 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

I am able to create session using the /direct/session in IE.
But I am unable to get the session id.
web service url:
http://localhost:2016/direct/session/new?_username=chanakya&_password=test
I am getting below responses
 1) status: 201
 2) statusText:created
I called above web service from a simple html file. I attached the file to
this email.

After creating the session when I call /direct/user/current.json, I am
getting the current user details.
I am expecting that it's setting session as cookie in the browser.
Now I am trying to implement the login form in mobile app.

One more problem is that I couldn't able to create session in either Chrome
/ Firefox.
Based on the console message I understood that GET/POST web service request
is converting into OPTIONS request due to cross domain.
As Sakai is not allowing OPTIONS request I am getting status code as "0". I
would like to know is there any way to implement support for OPTIONS
request in sakai.

Thanks.