[Building Sakai] enabling portal video chat on Sakai 10.x

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Thu Jul 10 12:46:09 PDT 2014

Thanks,
  Do we have to have our own NAT traversal server or
stun:stun.l.google.com <http://stun.l.google.com>:19302 will suffice?
are there any security implications associated with using third party
NAT traversal server?

# A list of nat traversal servers to try during portal chat video calling.
# DEFAULT: stun:stun.l.google.com <http://stun.l.google.com>:19302
# portal.chat.video.servers={list of ice servers}

Thanks,
Mustansar

email:mustansar at rice.edu