[Building Sakai] Control number of users in Sakai sites

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:31:16 PDT 2014

This would be pretty simple to do if it was global configuration like you
suggested in sakai properties. In the kernel a check could be added before
adding a user and throw a specific error if the limit had been reached.
This should cover all cases of adding a user, site info, joining a site,
profile site crwation and invitation, Web services,  etc.

The problem with doing it via webservices is that you would need to modify
the various tools that can add users to sites.

File a jira!

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device