[Building Sakai] Control number of users in Sakai sites

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Jul 8 09:56:08 PDT 2014

Hi,
Definitely yes.

A new feature will take more time and resources to be done.

I hope if there is a work around it.

I thought of a new link tool, with php. The idea is to let the site owner add/remove participants through forms and webservices.

The control with be done softly in php nothing to do with sakai code at all.

What do you think?

Yours,
Alaa

Sent from Samsung Mobile