[Building Sakai] Web Content tool problem

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Sun Jan 12 13:37:36 PST 2014

For the Sakai 2.8.x with kernel 1.7.x, we have the same issue for updating
the modified url.  I have created one fix-patch:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/attachment/38091/Sakai-web-portlet%20_
2.8.x_patch_part2.txt

However, people mentioned that this issue is fixed at kernel level.  You
could try to apply my patch, which will solved the URL updating issue.

Thanks,
Peter