[Building Sakai] Web Content tool problem

Omer A Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Sun Jan 12 09:38:34 PST 2014

We have backported trunk of web tool to 2.9.x.. We are seeing a few
problem now..

-- When a URL has '%2F' instead of '/' it is trying to replace with
'%252F', not sure which part of the code is doing it.
-- Also when a user try to update the content on homepage of a course
site, it is not saving the content (i.e. using pencil icon on the home
page). User needs to use Site Info tool to do this update..

Anyone see these problem or any fix/JIRA for this??

Thanks
Omer