[Building Sakai] Patch reviews

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jan 9 09:56:10 PST 2014

Hi All,

I've added a couple of issues today to Crucible for reviewing Patches.
I made a guess of some developers to add explicitly to review the
issues, but I've also left them open for anyone to join.

https://crucible.sakaiproject.org/cru/SAKTRUNK-28

https://crucible.sakaiproject.org/cru/SAKTRUNK-29

I think the way I created SAKTRUNK-29 was better, but since someone
already has reviewed SAKTRUNK-28, I don't want to re-do it the "better way".

Feel free to add yourselves to the issues and make comments.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin