[Building Sakai] Course students automatically assigned

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 03:30:00 PST 2014

Sergio

I guess you have changed the default template in Realms to include the new permissions for evaluations? This only affects NEW sites, the old ones still have the permissions that were in force when you created them. (Makes sense really.)

Does that sound plausible?

You can either bodge up some SQL to change the DB or manually change the permissions on the sites that are giving you problems.

By "regular site" I mean Course or project site.

adam
--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.