[Building Sakai] Course students automatically assigned

Sergio Muriel sergioame at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:37:13 PST 2014

Thank you very much Daniel for your answer.
I followed the configuration steps and now I'm able to select courses as shown in the picture. The only trouble is that I cannot do it for the existing courses (created before the installation/configuration of Evalsys), but it works perfect when I create a new course (or site). Do you know why?
Also, could you please tell me what you mean by "MyWorkspace site" and "regular site"?

Best Regards,

Sergio Muriel