[Building Sakai] new web content tool error

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Fri Aug 8 16:11:36 PDT 2014

Time is up.  Actually my caffeine level won't let me stop thinking about this :)

Here is the JIRA:

The JIRA has a patch - not the real fix -but a quick adjustment with a print statement.  Please apply the patch and test and report back.

If this works - I will move the relevant code back into FormattedText add a few unit tests and and commit it and then provide you with a real patch.

I think we found the issue - I think the solution is clean.  Waiting for your reply.

/Chuck