[Building Sakai] Questions about features available or not in Sakai CLE

yleny at laposte.net yleny at laposte.net
Mon Aug 11 03:01:37 PDT 2014

    Hello,

    There is a table in french with a lot of e-larning software here : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tableau_des_Plates-formes_sous_licence_libre#Tableau_des_caract.C3.A9ristiques_des_plateformes. (Nothing about the same table in english wikipedia)
    I try to finish to complete the line for Sakai CLE .

    Does Sakai CLE have a AICC (Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee) support or feature ?
    Does Sakai CLE have a IMS xml support or feature ?
    Does Sakai CLE have a WCAG 1.0 support or feature ?
    If yes, for these features or support, can you give me a URL or link as reference for each feature  ?

    Best regards

    Yannick