[Building Sakai] Certification Tool in Sakai 10

Lauren lauren.tovar at janusresearch.com
Wed Apr 23 12:49:27 PDT 2014

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException

> Regards,

> Mustansar

I used to be able to build and deploy the rSmart Certification tool but I

am now receiving the same errors that you are seeing.  I have it deployed

and running on a 2.9.2 installation but I cannot say the last date that I

did a successful build but I know my production release was back in

August.  The version in the pom that I used back in August was 2.9.1.

The tool works great but there are a few bugs such as when you add a

certificate you must fill in all of the fields even though they are all not

indicated as required.  I made sure to highlight that point when going

through the tool with the users.

If I am able to get it to build again I will post a reply. Hope this helps

a little.

-Lauren