[Building Sakai] Login webservices of sakai are not working in IE?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 06:19:11 PDT 2014

Hi,

Assuming SOAP (i.e. sakai-axis), the web services don't use cookies, they
return a sessionid which you need to then use in subsequent requests. What
does the Sakai logging give you? Also, are you by chance using the Sakai
connector portlet in Liferay? Did you make the required change in the
portlet.xml for that?

cheers,
Steve