[Building Sakai] Login webservices of sakai are not working in IE?

venkatesh venkat_vemula at ymail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:56:00 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I integrated sakai2.9.1 with liferay. I am authenticating the user login by
calling login web services from Liferay. But this web services in not
working in IE8+ browser when cookies are in medium level, low level and etc
but it's working fine in "Accept All Cookies" level. So i want to display a
message when browser cookies are disable(or cookies set to medium, low
levels) by using java script or jQuery.
           (OR)
help me if there any possibility to change the web services to work when IE
browser cookies level is medium.

Thank you