[Building Sakai] sub admin

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Sep 23 05:38:45 PDT 2013

>Become User:

I just finished adding a new feature to Delegated Access where you can
assign the ability to use the "Become User" tool to anyone.  When you do
this, it will add the Become User tool to their workspace and the Become
User tool will make sure you can only become a user who is not an Admin,
not a Delegated Access user and must be a user who is a member of a site
you have delegated access to.

See:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/DAC-57

I don't follow your other question, could you reword that?

-Bryan