[Building Sakai] Back to Sakai

Virgílio Santos virgilio.santos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 05:19:52 PDT 2013

Hello,

I've been part of a team which developed a sakai tool back in
2009-2010. It was all developed in RSF.

Now we are back to build a administrative tool to backup the one we
build in 2010. So, I entered on RSF wiki
(http://rsf.fluidproject.org/wiki) and figured out it is not being
maintained anymore and considering I did not got in touch with Sakai
since 2010, It will be very kind and useful if someone give me any
hints on how to proceed with the project considering that:

1 - I want to 'port' the application from 2.5.x to the newest and
supported sakai version
2 - If it's possible, I wish to keep using RSF, but it's far from to
be a blocking issue
3 - Since I'm not a internship anymore, I wish to do it in a hurry, so
any hint about how to speed up my  re-entrance will be very well
accepted!

Thanks in advance,

VIrgílio Santos
http://escola.mupi.me