[Building Sakai] Adding a question to a Samigo's pool with subpools duplicates JSESSIONID

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Oct 8 05:23:18 PDT 2013

Haven't heard of this in Samigo. There is a system property you could set
from https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-111 that can change the value
of the cookie or domain used in the request filter. Maybe it could help you
work around or identify why this was happening.

-Dsakai.cookieName="SAKAISESSIONID"

We've had to do this in the past where some clients run other java
applications on the same domain that also modify this cookie value.