[Building Sakai] Adding a question to a Samigo's pool with subpools duplicates JSESSIONID

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Oct 8 05:15:49 PDT 2013

Hi everybody. We have a weird issue that seems to affect only to us, in
only one of our servers and which I cant' replicate in any other
server... I would be grateful if somebody gives me some hint to track
it, as the affected server is our production environment.

Browsing in our production 2.9.2, JSESSIONID cookie is stored only one time:

Name    JSESSIONID
Value    1d240630-94b9-44c6-9c62-8ae256af1934.sakai2a
Host    haya2.unavarra.es
Path    /
Expires    At end of session
Secure    No
HttpOnly    Yes

Adding a question in a Samigo pool works fine. But if that pool has a
sub-pool inside, adding the question duplicates JSESSIONID cookie and
this one is added:

Name    JSESSIONID
Value    C620CA7B2E09456127144BF99D559468.sakai2a
Host    haya2.unavarra.es
Path    /portal/
Expires    At end of session
Secure    No
HttpOnly    Yes

After this, user session is invalidated and any action is redirected to
portal. The only fix for this is deleting the second invalid cookie.

I have another test 2.9.2 where this is not happening. I think that both
servers are configured identical with the same Samigo version (2.9.2). I
have also tried in a 2.9.x QA and it doesn't happen neither.

Please, if somebody can imagine a cause for this weird behaviour or
something I could try to fix it, just tell me.

Best regards./
/
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.