[Building Sakai] Adding a question to a Samigo's pool withsubpools duplicates JSESSIONID

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Oct 9 01:59:06 PDT 2013

Many thanks, Matthew, it works!

The invalid JSESSIONID is still created with the same action (and it is
still called JSESSIONID), but has no effect as the valid cookie is the
new one.

Name 	SAKAISESSIONID
Value 	d3090563-5daa-4327-a12c-8f596eba295b.sakai2a
Host 	haya2.unavarra.es
Path 	/
Expires 	At end of session
Secure 	No
HttpOnly 	Yes

Name 	JSESSIONID
Value 	F0188D6B87EFAA5BAA7925993B65E61E.sakai2a
Host 	haya2.unavarra.es
Path 	/portal/
Expires 	At end of session
Secure 	No
HttpOnly 	Yes

The problem is not really solved but we can live with it. ;-)

Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Primero te ignoran. Luego se ríen de tí. Después te atacan. Finalmente,
ganas. (Mohamas Gandhi)