[Building Sakai] Removing the old Sakai 2.8 skins and supporting templates from Sakai 10

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Nov 27 08:14:03 PST 2013

I'd remove the code and anything to support old templates.  Anything we're
not QAing or using and just complicates software maintenance and future bug
fixes.

I like the flexibility of Sakai, but often it's these options that are by
default disabled that cause the most problems. So I think that *most*
everything should either just be enabled by default (and disabled if it is
locally undesired) or removed completely rather left disabled and hidden.