[Building Sakai] Turnitin Quartz job won't unblock

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Sun May 26 11:34:22 PDT 2013

We've been seeing problems with Sakai roster updates not being updated on
the corresponding TII class. I sent a support request to TII UK asking
whether they'd switched off the open api and they said no. They didn't say
they'd modded the current API in any way though. I'm sure they'd tell us if
they had done :)

Cheers,
Adrian.