[Building Sakai] Turnitin installation for Sakai 2.9.1

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon May 20 08:48:44 PDT 2013

For Sakai 2.9.x, you just use the normal Sakai 2.9.x assignment branch and
follow the rest of the instructions.  No need to patch any additional
jira's since they have all been merged into 2.9.x.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//assignment/branches/assignment-2.9.x/

You will still use Content Review 2.9.3+

Thanks,
Bryan