[Building Sakai] Sakai CLE 2.9.1 - correct JAVA_OPTS

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon May 20 07:24:58 PDT 2013

NOTE that one of those settings at the end is no longer needed in
Sakai 2.9 and Sun recommends not using it (so therefore, so do I).

allowArraySyntax is no longer needed though STRICT_QUOTE_ESCAPING still is.
You also probably do NOT want to include jmxremote unless you want to
allow remote debug connections to your server (not in production in
most cases).

-AZ