[Building Sakai] Sakai CLE 2.9.1 - correct JAVA_OPTS

Raymond Naseef raymond.naseef at gmail.com
Mon May 20 06:30:55 PDT 2013

Hi Jeremy,

I am using JAVA_OPTS specified in step 5.  Here is entry in .bashrc on my
Mac.  Also, note I have added "-Dsakai.demo=true", and you probably don't
want that until you get past the problems you are facing now, or do not
want that at all.

export JAVA_OPTS="-server -Xmx1028m -XX:MaxPermSize=320m -Dsakai.demo=true
-Dorg.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.STRICT_QUOTE_ESCAPING=false
-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax=true"

-Ray