[Building Sakai] !user.template - how does it work?

Kara Stiles kstiles at brutuspartners.com
Thu May 9 13:50:42 PDT 2013

There is some inheritance with !user.template but it's not exactly like
!site.helper.  In fact, it's much more frustrating than !site.helper
because there's no indication in the realm or the site that a permission
that has been inherited from  a !user.template has, in fact, been
inherited.  Omitting !user.template from the upgrade scripts as suggested
in KNL-1024 seems like a fine idea.