[Building Sakai] !user.template - how does it work?

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Thu May 9 07:42:54 PDT 2013

Megan,

It appears that !user.template is currently working with inheritance
like !site.helper does.

Based on the comments in this Jira

it appears that this is how things have worked from the beginning, but
based on the original architecture doc this is a bug, as the
!user.template should only be used if a type is not specified like
!user.template.maintain.

Mike Jennings