[Building Sakai] Video & audio calls in neochat.

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu May 9 06:44:17 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Seems like it was the translator, because that is the only thing I did differently the second time, and it worked!

One strange Google Chrome behavior - on the chat receiving the call, I clicked Allow microphone and video. It worked, but it kept asking me to Allow microphone and video, no matter how many times I clicked. So it allowed the behavior, but maybe did not recognize it had allowed the behavior?

Going from Mac OS X 10.8.3 to a Mac OS X 10.6.8

Thanks,
Neal