[Building Sakai] Video & audio calls in neochat.

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu May 9 05:11:09 PDT 2013

Pretty cool. I had trouble getting it to work on Mac OS X on Google Chrome. It came up for me but the "peers" did not successfully connect. Any pointers? Things I might be doing wrong? I did notice I had to allow Google Chrome to use Video and Audio at the top of the screen. Also, I used Google Translate which translated the screen from Spanish to English on the fly (even seemed to work in Neo-Chat!) Maybe that interfered?

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org