[Building Sakai] Video & audio calls in neochat.

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Thu May 9 04:05:37 PDT 2013

It's still an alpha release, and some work must be done before to
release a full working version. When we finish, I think It wouldn't be
difficult to get a version for 2.9.

Cheers,
Alex

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130