[Building Sakai] I need help with course site creation

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Mar 27 05:37:04 PDT 2013

Hi Ese,

You may also want to ask sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org, which is for users of Sakai, and production at collab.sakaiproject.org, which is primarily for system administrators and technical support staff. The sakai-dev list is targeted at software developers.

In the U.S.A. a typical course listing might be something like