[Building Sakai] I need help with course site creation

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Mar 27 07:17:24 PDT 2013

Hi, Ese:

A good place to start with Sakai CourseManagement API integration is this
wiki page:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/Course+Management+Integration

The default implementation of CourseManagement service is at:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/edu-services/trunk/cm-service/cm-impl

The "subject, course, section" are default labels to represent course
offering hierarchies, as Neal mentioned above. You can customize the
labels. Please take a look at the default implementation of
SectionFieldProvider API:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/site-manage/trunk/site-manage-impl/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/sitemanage/impl/SectionFieldProviderImpl.java

Thanks,

- Zhen