[Building Sakai] I need help with course site creation

Ese Egerega ese at cis.com.ng
Wed Mar 27 02:40:05 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am new with Sakai and I need help with course site creation. Not sure
what the right combination of Course, Subject and Section should be.

We offer 4 courses at my institution (Software Engineering, Network
Security, Computer Studies, and Business) and we have an average of 10
subjects per course per semester. In a particular semester for example, a
student studying Software Engineering will take an average of 10 subjects
(i.e. Programming methods, Algebra, HTML, etc). I am thinking that the
right combination should be:

   - Course: 1
   - Subject: 10
   - Section: Not sure.

Is this correct? Is there a documentation on course site creation? Please
advice.

Thanks,

Ese