[Building Sakai] MELETE in Sakai 2.9.x

SamuelGJ samuelgutierrezjimenez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:00:16 PST 2013

Hi David! I'm trying to find the file .css, with which the tool is organized
Melete, no Sakai portal.

I tried searching the file within Melete tool and have found several .css:
*rtbc004.css* with the same name, but don't know what exactly is it and
which organizes placements should look if within Tomcat or folder on Sakai.

I think because it is loaded from *Tomcat* is where you should look.

Thanks for all the information provided, I will try to follow the steps that
I've recommended and if in doubt, the comment you, directly via private
email.

Regards, Samuel.