[Building Sakai] MELETE in Sakai 2.9.x

Gonzalo Silverio gsilver at umich.edu
Sat Mar 9 17:22:24 PST 2013

Hola!

1. I recommend you open the Melete iframe in a new tab (right click Firefox
menu) and view source. That will tell you exactly what CSS takes care of
Melete.

2. Every tool in Sakai follows (or should for best results) this CSS load
order:

/library/skins/tool_base.css
/library/skins/<skin_name>/tool.css
...... path to a specific tool css, which in Melete is:

/etudes-melete-tool/rtbc004.css

Melete does not follow this pattern, instead it looks like this:

/library/skins/tool_base.css
/etudes-melete-tool/rtbc004.css
/library/skins/<skin_name>/tool.css

 - Gonzalo

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM, SamuelGJ
<samuelgutierrezjimenez at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi David! I'm trying to find the file .css, with which the tool is
> organized
> Melete, no Sakai portal.
>
> I tried searching the file within Melete tool and have found several .css:
> *rtbc004.css* with the same name, but don't know what exactly is it and
> which organizes placements should look if within Tomcat or folder on Sakai.
>
> I think because it is loaded from *Tomcat* is where you should look.
>
> Thanks for all the information provided, I will try to follow the steps
> that
> I've recommended and if in doubt, the comment you, directly via private
> email.
>
> Regards, Samuel.

- Gonzalo