[Building Sakai] Random account added when grading? "ags1"

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jun 27 17:59:42 PDT 2013

Hi Dev-folks,

I was doing some testing, mostly in the Gradebook on 2.9.2

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8087
2.9.x on HSQLDB - Built: 06/27/13 01:00 - Sakai sakai-2.9.x-all (Kernel 1.3-SNAPSHOT

I added in student0001, student0002, student0003, student0004 . I was playing with groups and weighted grades, and testing gradebook calculations including using Groups in Lessons.  At some point the account "ags1" with name "ags1, ags1" appeared out of nowhere.

The gradebook calculation for ags1 initially showed 100% , an A+ , though it had no grades assigned.

I cannot figure out how to replicate this issue with a new course site.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Neal