[Building Sakai] Accessing feedback in direct calls to samigo quizzes

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Thu Jun 27 13:18:01 PDT 2013

Hi -

    I'm wrestling with a problem with Samigo.   When a quiz is taken via
a /driect link (as opposed to through the T&Q tool
in a site, there's no way to get to the feedback through the /direct
link after the quiz has been taken, if it is
a 'taken one time only" quiz.   Clicking on this link yields only an
error message saying the student has already
taken the quiz.  If it is a ">1 time quiz", you will see a "show
feedback" link, but the link doesn't lead to anything.
To add to the problem, it looks like browser caching prevents the
request from ever reaching BeginAssessmentProducer.
While I'm at it, I copntinue to wonder why the "Begin Assessment" screen
shown in response to a /driect link
is the only screen in Samigo that is serviced by RSF as opposed to JSF -
why is that so ?

How can I create a /direct link that will get the user to the feedback
page ?

    Any light that anybody could shed on this situation would be greatly
appreciated.

                                                 - George Pipkin
                                                     U.Va.