[Building Sakai] OSP Glossary Tool In 2.9.2

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jun 21 11:22:14 PDT 2013

OSP was turned off by default in course and project sites in 2.9. It only
comes up in the portfolio site type. You'd either need to rebuild OSP and
add back in these sites, or you can copy these tool registrations for the
tools you want to re-enable.

${sakai.home}/tools

And add back in the categories for the site types you want it to appear in.