[Building Sakai] Check out brand new Video Calls

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:32:43 PDT 2013

Hi Juanjo,

Have you tested it in production yet?

I may be speaking out of turn here and will defer happily to Chuck and
other portal committers more experienced than I, but if you haven't used it
in production in any fashion then there's little chance of it going
straight into trunk.You need to roll it out to your users, stress it a bit
and then I'll gladly review it for inclusion. It's a cool feature, but if
it's still raw then it can't go in. People have enough concerns about
Portal chat as it is without adding some untested code. I'm not intending
to be negative here; like I say, it seems a very cool feature but I'd like
to see some decent docs about configuration and have a period of production
use under out belts.

Do you have it in production? Is there a confluence page for it?

Cheers,
Adrian.