[Building Sakai] Check out brand new Video Calls

JUAN JOSé MEROñO SáNCHEZ jjmerono at um.es
Tue Jun 4 06:08:44 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

    Probably you are right now at the apereo conference, we couldn't
make it there this year but we would like to share with you our recent
improvements integrating video calls in Sakai's NeoPortal Chat [1]. We
didn't want to miss the opportunity of having all of you together at the
conference to roll it out and request some testing/feedback from you. We
hope you like this experimental feature and therefore give us the
opportunity to merge into trunk soon. You can test it by yourself at [2]

[1] http://bit.ly/18KQVyu
[2] http://sakai-trunk.atica.um.es/

Cheers,
Juanjo & Alex.