[Building Sakai] Basic LTI tool addition workflow

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jul 11 16:03:57 PDT 2013

Yea the docs are here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/

Probably the one you're looking for is this one:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/sakai_basiclti_portlet.doc

Either the instructor can setup the parameters, an admin can define the
parameters it in an xml file and it will appear as a regular tool or (in
2.9.3) the admin can define it in the UI.