[Building Sakai] Sorting course in More Sites

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 31 09:45:58 PST 2013

That would actually be a great feature. Have the first part just be sites that you visit frequently. In that 'others' section be able to pick how you'd be able to order them.

For students it would be great to have your most visited sites up top with classes from other semesters(in another section) going down chronologically or alphabetically.

For now, you have to manually put down the semesters you want?

I.E:

Spring 2013
Winter 2012
Fall 2012
Summer 2012
Fall 2012
Winter 2011

It would be great if it could do this automatically.

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University
Office: 732-445-8726