[Building Sakai] Sorting course in More Sites

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 08:53:44 PST 2013

I always thought the list should be sorted alphabetically BUT ordered primarily on the frequency that a site was visited.

The site you visit most is at the top, the second most popular is next and so on. Where there’s a some sites that have been visited the same number of time, you use alphabetical order.

Now wouldn’t that be great!?

adam