[Building Sakai] 2.9.0 DB Conversion, MySQL script error

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Jan 24 11:40:46 PST 2013

My apologies, Sam, I should have first researched whether the LTI SQL issue had already been reported.  Thank-you for the information.

Yes, we use the official releases because they have been QA'd and considered ready for production.  We are getting familiar with 2.9.0 and beginning some of the many local changes we make; we are intending to move to 2.9.1 once it is released.

Thanks again,
Cindy