[Building Sakai] 2.9.0 DB Conversion, MySQL script error

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Jan 24 09:11:33 PST 2013

Please don't file another JIRA issue!  It's already been reported, fixed,
and merged into 2.9.x.

Do you have a specific reason for using the 2.9.0 release tag instead of
the 2.9.x maintenance branch?  If you only want to deal with official
releases, you will get 100+ Sakai bug fixes by waiting for the 2.9.1
official release.

--Sam